Minutes - 1/2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 2:00 PM
District 10 Neighborhood Safety Committee Meeting
Others (members) attending:
I. Call to Order
by Karl, 7:00 p.m.
II. Review, Amend, Approve Agenda
- Karl Koch reviewed actions of the last month including application for COPP grant. NSC committee is anticipating response this month.
V. Action Items
- Discussed future NSC meeting dates. Monday evenings have become inconvenient. Proposed first Thursday of every month. Karl will confirm this with D10 staff and ask Josh Witte to update D10 calendar.
VI. Other Discussion Items:
This months NSC meeting was abbreviated due to lack of agenda items coming off the holiday season. th Block Club Leader meeting. Karl will follow up with Rhonda.
Meeting adjourned 7:40p.m.
Respectfully submitted, Karl Koch (Chair)
District 10 Community Council Neighborhood Safety Committee Meeting Minutes 1/12/2010, Page 1 of 1
• Dolores and Karl discussed bringing refreshments to January 13
• Next month agenda items discussed:
- Anticipate response from COPP grant request. Would like to begin discussions regarding action plan.
- Would like to revisit the idea of inviting ‘beat cop’ to Block Club Leader meeting.
D10 Office, Street Car
January 4th, 7:00 pm
Karl Koch (Chair), Dolores Rufenacht